Click on the link below to download a membership application:
Buy More & Save
One of the many benefits of belonging to the Levittown Chamber of Commerce is advertising. We not only advertise all of our members in the Levittown Tribune, Town Crier, HomeTown Shopper and the Mid-Island Times & Bethpage Newsgram, we offer discounted advertising in those papers to our membership. It is a lot less expensive to advertise through us than it would be if you called any of the local newspapers yourself.
- Levittown Tribune (paid newspaper) - 3,600 homes, 2000 copies to the library,
7 Eleven and supermarkets in the Levittown area. Delivered on Thursday.
- Town Crier (free newspaper) - 14,002 to all homes and businesses. Delivered on Thursday.
- HomeTown Shopper (free newspaper) - 17,395 to all homes and businesses in Levittown and South Bethpage. Delivered on Wednesday.
- Mid-Island Times & Bethpage Newsgram (paid newspaper) - 2,961 homes & businesses in Levittown, Hicksville, Plainview, Bethpage & Old Bethpage. Delivered on Friday.
Cost to Advertise:
- 1 ad= $100
- 3 ads = $275
- 6 ads = $500
- 12 ads = $900
You may mix newspapers if you purchase 3 or more ads. Maximum number of ads with the same newspapers is 6 ads. Payment plans available for any 3 or more ads that are purchased. You don't have to pay for all the ads up front.
- Approx. 1/3 of a page
What are the steps to advertise?
- Pick the newspapers in which you would like to advertise - Tribune, Town Crier, HomeTown Shopper, or Mid-Island Times & Bethpage Newsgram,
- Pay online at levittownchamber.com or send a check payable to the:
Levittown Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 207
Levittown, NY 11756
- Upon receipt of your payment Tara Cassano will e-mail the newspaper representatives, copying you on all communications. About a week prior to the date you’ve requested for your ad to run, the newspaper reps will contact you directly to discuss ad content.
- The newspaper's art department will create the ad for you or you may provide your own ad.
- Newspaper(s) will e-mail the ad proof directly to you for your approval.
7. Ad(s) run in the newspaper(s).